Saturday, 25 May 2013

02 - Let's watch Star Wars! / スターウォーズを見る




Introduction / 導入

GAVIN: Hi! Today, I'm at the cinema with my friend, Richard.

RICHARD: Hi, Gavin! Hi, everyone!

GAVIN: Where are you from?

RICHARD: I'm from Scotland, too!

GAVIN: We're going to see Star Wars.

RICHARD: Check this out!

GAVIN: What are you wearing?

RICHARD: Star Wars Glasses!

GAVIN: Richard is a strange boy!

Richard pretends to be Anakin Skywalker.

GAVIN: I hope it's a good movie! Let's go!

Richard gives a thumbs up.


After the movie / 映画鑑賞後

Gavin shakes his head.

Richard punches the air.

RICHARD: Yeah!

GAVIN: That was a very bad movie.

RICHARD: The Phantom Menace was great!

GAVIN: I hate The Phantom Menace.

RICHARD: It was really, really good!

GAVIN: What?!

RICHARD: It's my favourite* movie!

GAVIN: Oh, no no no no no no no no no...

RICHARD: Did you enjoy the movie?

GAVIN: I didn't like the story.

RICHARD: I liked the Jedis. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn... It was so cool!

GAVIN: Usually, I like Star Wars... but, not this movie.

RICHARD: I loved the movie!

GAVIN: It's boring!

Richard shakes his head.

GAVIN: Overall, I didn't like that movie.

Opinion / 意見

GAVIN: What did you think, Richard?

RICHARD: It was awesome! (thumbs up)

GAVIN: It sucked! (thumbs down)

The End

GAVIN: Thanks, Richard! Have a nice day!

RICHARD: See you! Goodbye!

NOTE:
Favourite* and favorite are the same word.
In American English,  it is spelled "favorite."
In British English, it is spelled "favourite".
In Japan, usually you use "favorite". 

Bonus Scenes / ボーナスシーン

GAVIN: 3, 2, 1, and... go.

RICHARD: I like Star Wars! I like Yoda!

Richard pretends to be Yoda. An awkward pause.

We start laughing.

---

RICHARD: And, there is a podrace! You know, Anakin Skywalker...

Richard pretends to be Anakin Skywalker in the podrace.

RICHARD: I love watching... car races...

Richard realises this sounds very strange.

RICHARD
: One more time!


Gavin and Richard start laughing.


GAVIN: What are you doing?

RICHARD: I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.